Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!!! =D



It has been a year since I joined zwinky and it brings me a lot of memories....joy, laughter, excitement, tears, etc.

First time I played zwinky was last Dec. 5, 2007... most of my friends were foreigners, i have not met any filipinos at that time, and i didn't know that there's also "kababayan" in zwinky. I stopped for a moment from playing then went back later part of January. To my surprised i saw fellow pinoys playing zwinky at lexi hall. Mark (x0x_cute_x0x) was one of the first pinoy i met in zwinky together with franz (killah_123), blessie (keziah_blessie), jen (unlisted), marvin (sarapina), hinnoh, etc. That was the time i became very active in playing and i'm happy i got so many friends.

Circle of friends grew inevitably. I even got one big family, married with mark, with daughters alexis (xoxo_23_xoxo) and hannah (lilgurl_hanna) they're twins, with lots of "ampon" , I have sister... ista (_istaline_) then later on anne (nice_ghurl) became our sis too.... my brother in-law brandon (rakiztahbaby, twin of mark)..... i also have pretty grandchild named sheika daughter of alexis in zwinky...a very close friend, Kristine (kindness-chan) known as the famous photographer of zwinktopia . They also have "lolo" in the person of vince (brandon_178). I remember our "puyatan, walang tulugan...matira matibay" last summer, we have so much fun, we were even awake until dawn. Our friendship grows deeper not only in zwinky but in real life too.

My marriage with mark didn’t workout....we separated for some reasons....it was my decision to broke up with him. Unfairness to him, he was such a good person, a very loving guy, i know he loves me so much but i regret...i can't return the kind of love he has given me, i have my own reason and he knows that....sorry mark =( ........ eventhough we're not together in zwinky we still remain good friend until now. Thanks mark for everything, for always being there for me, i appreciate it very much!!! =)

I have someone special, met him too in zwinky (not to mention his name....most of my friends knows who he was...) I love this guy very much, we became lover not in zwinky but in real life.... we were very happy, very much compatible, we always communicate almost everyday in ym, fs and thru txting, share our laughter, jokes, music, etc…. But sad to say....not everything goes well =( ... he did something that I have to make some crucial decision.... it was very hard for me to let him go ='( …… bec. until now I still love him. Well...that's life...everything happens for a reason, hope I can cope up with this and move on and be happy again... haist ='(

Well, that's my story. To all my friends I thanked you for being there for me...specially to my sis ista, tnx for all those encouraging words, for making me strong when i'm weak....love u so much sis!!! to my sis anne, i'm happy u became part of our family too. Mark...saludo ako sayo....hope u won't change....to brandon whom i usually address him as 'pre'....pre, tnx for everything, i consider u one of my closest friend in zwinky....to jhonnel, tnx also for being a good friend of mine. Sa lahat ng mga friends kong di ko nabanggit…lam nyo na kung sinu-sino kayo….basta lahat kayo…. thanks guys for being part of my life, I will treasure our friendship forever.







3 Comments:

-i-s-T-a- said...

hey sis..happy anniv sau!!..nakz..sna hnggng 20-30 yrs tau s zwinky hahaha..mga gurang n tau nun nag zwi2nky p haha..Tc LABU olweiz!..amwuah!

(^_^h4ruk0^_^) said...

T_T ka2iyak at naka2touch hihi tnx sis :D and2 lng kmi para supportahan kah :) ^_^ tnx for being my sis din..

Anonymous said...

nkkaiyak P: >.<" no more comments haisz >.<"