Saturday, December 13, 2008

▫♥▪bday msg 4 sis graciel▫♥▪

sisters n tau cmula bata p lng tau haha!!hnggng s lumaki sisters p dn!!




sis happy bday! im really really really thankful that i met u..coz if i didnt wla sna akong sis ngaun n nag su2pport skn no matter what..ur always there 4 me and i promise you that ill be at your side 2 no matter what..ur one of the person that i will not forget 4 d rest of my life (i know thats kinda corny but believe me its true..^_^)..ur like my real sister..u gave me advices when i have pr0blems and tnx 4 that..eventhough its not a big thing,,.but it really helps me..i know we had a problems about guys recently..but i just realize that im still lucky coz eventhough that i lost him i will always have you ryt?..i know that ur not gonna leave me..i know that u luv me..haha..aminin ^__^ u do huh!..coz i do luv u 2 >.< (mukhang mxdo ng late ung msg q peo sbi nga nla better late than never!!) hehe..sis we've been sisters 4 a while now..but whenever i talk 2 u i felt that its just a beginning 4 d 2 of us..im loking 4ward 2 d memories n ga2win p nten together whether its a bad or good memory..ill always look 4ward 2 it. ^_^ i luv u sis as always..mwuah!.

sisters 4 ever

(ista and graciel)









1 Comment:

graciel said...

hi sis!!! d best ka tlga...tnx sa bday mssg mo saken ha...lab u sis!!! sorry ngaun lng ako nkpg comment, may deprensya kc net ko these past few days...bagal connection.

Stay happy always....tnx ulet sa lahat lahat...i'm glad to have u as part of my life. tc always!!! =D