Saturday, December 13, 2008

For GRaCiel ™

3ll0sz! hehe eto nnmn aq c grace kulelat ng cali haha xD
Belated Happy Birthday! hehe complete tlga :]
We love you Graciel !

Twenty years from now, i am gonna
look back and
remember that you were
that one person who
could turn every frown into a smile
in a few simple words;
that person who lifted my head
when i was losing faith in myself;
that one person who carried tears on
her shoulders after every fight,
every break up, every death;
that one person that accepted
every dicision i made,
that one person who knew
who i really was and
that one person that made the
biggest difference in my life...
My Best friend (youu)

I don't want you in my life,
I need you in my life.
hindi kita friend,
best friend kita
hindi kita gusto
mahal kita
nag papasalamat ako at nahanap kita
kasi I was absolutely
lost without you!
hehe english with tagalog haha
:]
l0v3
All 0f us







2 Comments:

graciel said...

wow grace!!! so nice of u!!! tnx sa mssg mo...touched naman ako dun. You've been one of my closest frend in zwinky, i'll never 4get u wherever i am. Tnx 4 d friendship =D take care always!

graciel said...

wow grace!!! so nice of u!!! tnx sa mssg mo...touched naman ako dun. You've been one of my closest frend in zwinky, i'll never 4get u wherever i am. Tnx 4 d friendship =D take care always!