Saturday, November 29, 2008

○♥My sister Ista =)○♥

I have so many memorable experiences in zwinktopia, and one of those was when I met istaline. First encounter was just an ordinary one... i remember she went to my dorm asking me if i could find her a bf.... at first i didn't pay much attention on her coz i was busy talking with my friends...i just say "sure" just to acknowledge her presence. The second time around she ask me again if i've already seen someone....at that time i introduced her to one of my friend who happened to be just broke up with his gf...(sorry, i prefer not to mention his name). I think they get along with...to make it short...they became bf/gf but not quite long....ista had a hard time w/ him for some reasons...she always confided her problem to me.... we became very close to a certain that we look at each other as sisters not only in zwinky but in real life too. Whenever she has a problem she always tell me and vice versa I did the same to her. I may say....she was my strength whenever i'm down. When i'm sad she makes me happy....(thanks for that sis ^_^)



To my sister ista....i will take this opportunity to thank u for everything u did to me... tnx for making me feel i'm ok even i'm not feeling good... tnx for making me strong... tnx for making me happy when i'm sad. I love you sis!!! :p




1 Comment:

-i-s-T-a- said...

wah sis,,huhuhuh..n touch aq ^__^ haha tnx dn s lht lht sis..
bsta sis d2 aq for u and promise me ur be there 4 me 2 ^_^ i lub u so much >.<