Saturday, November 29, 2008

○♥miss u na =( ○♥


...."sowi di ako nkpgtxt sau kanina kc lowbat smart ko...pauwi na ako, kain ka na ah...miss na kita, i love you"...... that was the last time i've recvd text from him, it was last wednesday Nov. 26, 2008, since then i have'nt rcvd any messages from him, even in ym or in fs. I kept on texting him but sad to say no reply. It was unusual, we always have communication even before i became his gf. I dont know what is happening? i'm very much worried, don't want to think something bad happens to him. I can't think about reasons why he's not replying....maybe no load? no net? but there's other way he can do to let me know his whereabout and to stop me from worrying. Sometimes, i can't avoid thinking maybe he doesn't want me anymore? but NO... i know him and i trusted him. He told me he will not gonna hurt me, never in his mind bec. he loves me and doesn't want to lose me. I'm holding to his promise.






1 Comment:

-i-s-T-a- said...

wah sis >.< im sure meon xa reason..wg mxdo mg worry ok..
tsk tsk..bsta sis wg mxdo mag icp ng kung anu2 hehe llo m lng pnp worry srili m..